Friday 13 November 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to the very first post of my personal blog.
Firstly, for those of you who do not know who I am and what I do, I will give a bit of an introduction.
I am originally from Ukraine but now live in Edinburgh with my wife and three children. My time is spent between Edinburgh, London and Ukraine.

Our company has its headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland, which I have since discovered is a real hub of innovation and technology. So I guess its a relevant location for us.

As Chief Executive of EasyDate Ltd. I run the day to day business and drive its growth, which has so far matched my expectations.
This is one of a number of directorships I hold and one that is certainly giving me the most satisfaction.
The dating industry is thriving and there is a lot of consolidation and growth among the larger players.
With Match International and Meetic now under the same ownership there is expected to be further changes at the top of the tree.

** please note: As English isn't my first language some of my posts may be edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment